Ming Chuan University Applied Chinese Literature
「Bachelor Graduation Project」Review and reward points
Republic of China April 26, 1996 Departmental Affairs Conference revised and adopted
Republic of China April 27, 1996 the hospital session examined and approved
Republic of China March 25, 1998 Departmental Affairs Conference revised and adopted
The Republic of China October 19, 1999 Departmental Affairs Conference revised and adopted
The Republic of China December 3, 1999 hospital meeting revised and adopted
The Republic of China on May 28, 2014 was revised
Republic of China October 7, 2015 Departmental Affairs Conference revised and adopted
The Republic of China on October 23, 2015 the first academic year 104 school meeting adopted
in order to facilitate students' ability to integrate learning courses, enhance their writing skills and to tie in with the teaching characteristics of their own schools, they will also formulate "Points for Assessment and Awards for Students Majoring in Bachelor of Arts in Applied Chinese Literature at Ming Chuan University". (Hereinafter referred to as the main point)
essay course implementation:
(1) Students of this department must take the course of "Thesis Writing (1) (2)" in the third and fourth grades and write the second part of the essay, and all the topics related to the specialty courses offered by the department should be subject to the thesis . However, each group of students must urge the teachers in this department to be the supervisors. After the essay is written, they must be reviewed and approved by the supervisor.
(2) to read "essay writing (a) (b)" points three times, two semesters of the four semesters of mining guidance, if not according to the format of the author will not give points.
the "Bachelor's Thesis Topic" appraisal and reward essentials referred to in this point refers to the pre-graduation students' pre-school writing related to the subject's professional courses, which are regarded as necessary conditions for graduate students.
essay course review methods:
（1） Essay writing may be written by a group of six persons (including one or less) in the following co-author or personal manner. The length of a man should not be less than 20,000 words. However, the topic is of a special nature and the number of words may be adjusted as appropriate with the consent of the tutor.
（2） essay writing review focus: thematic discourse, research methods, the use of data, the results. . . . . And other items, tutors regularly from time to time to give the oral test.
(3）essay writing evaluation and reward points are as follows:
1. The first draft of each group of papers should be signed by the instructor and submitted at 4 pm on the fourteenth week of the semester.
2. The department director selects seven full-time teachers of the department as the "Bachelor Thesis Examination Committee".
3. All bachelor's thesis is judged by the "Bachelor Thesis Examination Committee", and the results of the examination are forwarded to the tutor for reference. If there is any objection from the tutor, they can be brought to the discussion.
4. The results of the "Bachelor Thesis Examination Committee" assessment and the instructor's approval show that the top three papers should be published in a series of results and submitted to the school for recognition.
The main points after the affairs meeting, the hospital meeting passed, reported to the principal for approval after the implementation of the same amendment.